- We collect personal information from you, including your name, contact information and your interactions with us.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide our goods and services (Operation Reach food bank) to you.
- Besides our staff, we may share and receive information about your use of our services from other community service providers (e.g. other food banks, charities, churches, agencies) in our area to ensure your needs are met and to ensure we make good decisions about our limited resources and for planning the goods and services we provide.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com
- We keep the personal information we hold safe by storing it in access-controlled folders and only allowing certain staff to have access.
- We keep peoples personal information for five years, at which point we delete it from our systems.